day 19
Music! I've been singing and performing since I was small. I was blessed with a decent voice and parents who encouraged me to follow my dreams and passions. I haven't done much singing lately but I'm still just as thankful for music. I love singing in my house, dancing to it in the morning, west coast swing-ing to it and just listing to it. It's another of the simple pleasures in my life and I'm oh so thankful I can enjoy it.
day 20
Flowers. Sunflowers, gerbera daisies, smell-good flowers, pretty pink flowers; I love them all [except roses]. When my friend and I went to the pumpkin patch I got to take some sunflowers home from the sunflower labyrinth, when those died I got some more to keep the flower happiness in my house. At Andrew and Emily's wedding I caught the bouquet; well really, it came straight to me which was weird, but I got some great flowers out of the deal. I really am so thankful for flowers.
day 21
JetBlue. I really am thankful for the airline that gets me home for the holidays and whenever else I need/want to be home. With exception of a few delays the past years they've done an amazing job of being warm and welcoming and on time.
day 22
I'm thankful for dancing! When I moved to Chico I started getting involved in the dance world. Chico has an amazing dance community with so many fun themed dances and great friends. Dancing has brought so much to my life since 2008 and I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn as well as the wonderful additions it's brought to my life (in terms of music and friends). So thankful!
day 23
On the coat-tails of a wine night with friends for Brent's birthday, I am thankful for wine. It must be said as well then, that I'm thankful for wine with other people. Good wine and cheese and dark chocolate. It's the simple things, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment