My hair! and the wonderful woman who helps it look amazing...
The wonderful woman who I trust with my hair. She works at an Aveda salon in Chico and she is amazing! My hair and I have always had a great relationship, I've loved changing it: light, dark, short, longer, straight, permed, even bald for a short time. I had an amazing girl who did it in So Cal so when I moved it was hard to think of "cheating" and getting it done somewhere else. About a year ago I went to Giada and met Anna. We discovered that we both moved to Chico in 2008 from the same general area in Southern California, I even know her nephews from one of my jobs in the school district. I love everything she's done with my hair. In the past year I've had blonde hair and now dark hair and she's talked me into bangs and out of shaving it again. I know it's another something kind of silly and superficial but I'm so blessed with good hair and a fantastic woman who helps it stay looking good.
No comments:
Post a Comment