School is going well still. I work with some of the most amazing people and am part of teaching some of the most awesome students. I live in a cute little studio in a wonderful community that is like family. I'm crazy busy but definitely more blessed than I ever imagined I could be during this season of life. I have the best friends around me and am loving this journey of growth and change.
God is so good, I can't believe how much He loves me and cares for me even on the days I feel like I'm the most unlovely. I'm not perfect but am so thankful that I'm loved by a Papa who is.
Some pictures and fun stuff I've done since I last posted:
I got my first tattoo in may of 2005. It was a snap decision and a quick trip to Sharkey's in sunset with two friends and a video camera. I new I wanted a star and I was fairly certain I wanted it on my back. As I've shared before, God's brought me through so much and I'm so thankful for everything. One Friday a couple of weeks ago I decided to add on to my tattoo. I've lost ~25 pounds since August and thought that moving my piece down my back sounded like a good plan. I added three more stars (purple, blue, orange) and the reference to my life verse. Psalms 147:3-5 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limits." In September, Rosie and I got all dolled up (false eyelashes and all) and went out to the fairgrounds. We watched the bull riding and did some fantastic people watching. Rosie and I share a lot of similar qualities and we always have a really good time when we do something together. She's my person and I love the random times we go on adventures. Oh, did I mention, belt buckles!!! So much fun!!! I'd encourage you to take some time, throw on your favorite boots and plaid and hang out with some cowboys! Cowboy poker was definitely a favorite of the evening. I'm so blessed by friends like Rosie!
There's so much more, I've been lagging in my blogging, but there's so much more to share.
How is your fall? What kind of things do you love to do when the leaves start to change and the temperature cools down? I've got some fun things coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment